Sunday, October 25, 2009

Nascar The Ride of their Lives

I am not the biggest Nascar fan out there, however I have recently learned a great deal of information about the sport and Nascar as a brand. I can finial see past all the left turns now and see it for the sport really is. I watched the short movie "The Ride of their Lives" and saw over the past 60 years. I learned how Nascar developed quickly and, over the course of decades, became one of the most popular sporting attractions in the United States. I thought the filmmakers utilize rarely-seen footage of cars from the 1950's, along with interviews by some of the most famous drivers of yesterday and today such as, Jeff Gordan and Dale Earnhardt Jr. This film made me appreicate Nascar more and I would recommend it to those who love the sport or those who have their doubts.

No comments:

Post a Comment